What would this actually entail? Break it down:
- Let's talk vocabulary. What is a NURB? What is a UVmap and why does it give off so little light, and not actually get us any place real? Which terms are the biggest bugaboos?
- What does someone with no prior 3D modeling experience actually need to know to be able to understand sculpties?
- Is understanding overrated? Maybe we just need tutorials that focus on walking us through making something very useful (or very destructive)?
- What's the fourth question?
- Where's the UPS guy with my Japanese grammars and dictionaries?
- Does any of this have anything to do with Edward Albee's newest play, Me, Myself & I?