Tuesday, May 6, 2008

R.A.W. Machine videos



R.A.W. Machine are a Central NJ indie group, made up of high school and upper middle school students. They perform original work and cover versions of well-known songs, mostly with a anti-war, anti-torture point of view. RAW, in this case, being an acronym for "Revolutionary Anti-War." (My daughter reminds me that I should point out the reversal, though I told here I thought it was too obvious to mention.)

The videos on this playlist include their own performances and a smattering of videos that relate to their thematic concerns as a group.

Just in case there's any confusion, The R.A.W. Machine is a different group than the Portuguese heavy metal band with a very similar name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments, especially the funny kind.