Sunday, November 15, 2009

Doubt: the Live Action Role Play

Follow the link. See the movie. I've seen it. Now I'm living it.

What is that? Doubt. Too bad the version I'm living now is much more poorly written. And it doesn't have Meryl Streep.

Here's the bad copy of the trailer from YouTube.



I know it's probably asking too much, but please see the movie as a whole before you think you know anything. And if you watch the trailer, just watch the trailer and don't stay for the dimwitted blather that follows. There are better versions of the trailer at the official movie site, so you should probably watch there.

If you're one of my friends and supporters through this travail and travesty, then go ahead and watch the twits. They are good for a small laugh. I just wish I still had a sense of humor about this after having my daughter harassed in school on Friday, based on some fairly uninspired invention on the part of individuals unnamed.

My favorite quote was (and remains) "And that is gossip."

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments, especially the funny kind.