Thursday, June 17, 2010

Something about Human Hope (or Delusional Thinking)

This image was shot as a response to a DailyShoot assignment about "unfinished" things. It seemed appropriate at the time.

Unfinished Business

You might need to view it a bit smaller on some screens? The 'net is giving me headaches. I was thinking about writing some big essay on this, but now that I've started, it seems pretentious and unnecessary.

Please keep in mind, this image is from a memorial theatre, built to commemorate the sacrifices of the Great War (World War I) -- the mentality predates Gandhi by a bit, I expect.

Peace: The Words and Inspiration of Mahatma Gandhi (Me-We)

On Gandhi's Path: Bob Swann's Work for Peace and Community Economics

Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments, especially the funny kind.