Friday, January 20, 2012

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Dateline: Confession Zone

It's been a long time coming, but I really need to change the way I interact with the 'net. I also need to be generating more revenue, or else find a way to survive on nothing at all. Unless I find a way to upload my consciousness to the web, and hope civilization (and electric grids) will never collapse, one step in the process will be to start posting here more often, and interacting a bit less in areas where the payoff is low or even negative.

Present goal, to start posting daily updates here, possibly some of them in a more confessional, yet probably still ambiguous mode. I've long been an open book, but finding the pages has been a serious puzzle. This, then, is about to become my central and unifying point for sharing the various stuff I create, and perhaps explaining a bit more than has been my approach in the past. We'll see what comes of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments, especially the funny kind.