Saturday, September 6, 2008

Stop Asking Questions

I agree that the media should focus not on Palin's personal life but on her vast record of public service. Doing that alone should sink her (and McCain) faster than the Titanic. What I don't understand is how on the one hand McCain can ask the media to leave her alone on these sideshow personal embarrassments and signs of household and home-front failures, but on the other hand keep the woman under virtual house arrest from now until the debate, as seems to be the current strategy.

MSNBC put out this story a few days ago.

And last, here's Bill Maher's take on the Palin candidacy. Catch this while you can... I expect vimeo may remove it since it violates their TOS. If so, buzz me and I'll try to find another linkable version.


Real Time - Sarah Palin from brian on Vimeo.


Here's the YouTube backup.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments, especially the funny kind.