Monday, January 5, 2009

Shifting gears

After a week almost consumed in puzzling out a bug that doesn't literally concern me I need to get back to reality. I don't know whether this video will help that or not but I felt compelled to feature it anyway.


Anybody there? from goaj on Vimeo.


One of the things that's been on my mind lately is the way that YouTube promotes the illusion that movie making is or can be a solitary pursuit. In a subtle way, this thesis project speaks to a lot of what I've been thinking about, and the challenges that face us as we come to appreciate that many creative pursuits are almost impossible without collaboration, sometimes lots and lots of collaboration.


More thoughts as they come to me. Meanwhile, please comment oh this amazing piece of motion-ey picture-iness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments, especially the funny kind.